TECHNICON India offers most versatile and advanced Memo + Pouch Automat for newspapers
Mumbai-based TECHNICON India, a leading manufacturer of premium range of programmable compensating counter stackers, newspaper conveyor systems and log stackers cum strappers, offers highly versatile and advanced Memo + Pouch Automat, which is engineered to feed pouches, merchandise and special advertisements in newspapers.
Memo + Pouch Automat from TECHNICON India is designed with advanced operations with ease of use mechanism. It’s the first of its kind in the world. Patent applied for. Here’s how it operates.
- Newspapers are manually fed into the feeder as stacks.
- Pouches, merchandise, special advertisements are fed manually into the trays 1 and 2.
- Newspapers are fed on to the indexing chain conveyor one by one by the feeder.
- Copy aligner aligns the incoming newspaper.
- A pre-programmed quantity of glue is applied on the newspaper at a precise time and place.
- The pouches, merchandise, special advertisements are taken one by one with the help of vacuum.
- Suction cups by the feeding wheels from the trays are placed on to the newspaper below which is running on the indexing chain conveyor.
- The pouches, merchandise, special advertisements are duly stuck on the newspaper pass through a pressing unit to further strengthen the bond of glue.
- Newspapers enter compensating counter stacker and are made into stacks of desired quantity and pushed out for dispatch (optional equipment).
PLC-based operations of the Memo + Pouch Automat are designed with a touch screen interface panel for monitoring and parameter changing. Central encoder is used for accurately tracking the position and operations of newspaper. Feeding, pouch feeding, gluing and dump gate operations are perfectly processed. A sensor at the feeder ensures that if the feeder was unsuccessful in pulling down a copy then there will be no glue drop and no pouch for that copy. Likewise, a sensor at the pouches, merchandise, special advertisements tray ensures that if the feeding wheel was unsuccessful in picking up a pouch, merchandise, special advertisement then there will be no glue drop and the newspaper without pouch, merchandise, special advertisement will be dumped into the bin by the dump gate. This copy can be reused.
Memo + Pouch Automat can be adjusted to position the pouch, merchandise, special advertisements at any desired location on the newspaper by the operator. The above mentioned intelligence will ensure that no newspaper goes without pouch, merchandise, special advertisement and there is no wastage.
Memo + Pouch Automat consists of a number of modules, which include: Newspaper Feeder (one), Copy Aligner (one), Feeding Wheels for Pouches, Merchandise, Special Advertisements (two), Indexing Chain Conveyor (one), Feeding Tray for Pouches, Merchandise, Special Advertisements (two), Online Gluing System to Stick Pouches, Merchandise, Special Advertisements (two), Pressing Unit (two), Dump Gate Unit (one), Vacuum Pump (one) and Compensating Counter Stacker (one optional)
- Memo + Pouch Automat features adequate guards and doors provided at pinch points for operator safety
- Electrical safety features provided for the drive system, PLC and touch screen.
- Fault enunciation on touch screen.
- Controls: PLC-based operations with a touch screen interface panel for monitoring and parameter changing.
- For pouches filled with liquid/gel – 10000 to 15000 cph.
- For memo/paper cards below 300 GSM – 10000 to 15000 cph.
- For memo/paper cards above 300 GSM – upto 20000 cph.
- For plastic Cards like Credit Cards etc. – Upto 20000 CPH
- For flat merchandise – depending on product size of memo, pouch, special advertisements pouch (liquid/gel filled) – W – 50 mm, H – 40 mm, maximum W – 150 mm, H – 100 mm with up to 5 mm thick. It can be customised for other sizes at the time of manufacturing.
- Memo, paper cards, plastic cards of minimum—W – 50 mm, H – 40 mm, maximum W – 150 mm with H – 100 mm and thickness up to 5 mm. This can also be customized for other sizes at the time of manufacturing.
Established in 1998 by a young entrepreneur Rajiv Gandotra, TECHNICON India has so far partnered with a number of leading newspapers across the country. The company’s success is measured by the tremendous response received from the Indian newspaper, which has accessed to fully indigenised products that match international brands feature to feature, fully programmable, customizable, meeting world-class standards, most importantly at affordable prices.
TECHNICON India boasts of more than 100 machines now running in India and abroad. Providing its clients turnkey solutions, the company has clientele comprising leading national and regional newspapers such as The Times of India, Malayala Manorama, Gujarat Samachar, Lokmat, Chitralekha, Sakal, Mid-Day, Dinamalar and others.